Tel Aviv, Israel
Listen to Liran’s Podcast!
Liran Bar serves as the Vice President of Business Development at Hailo, bringing with him two decades of experience in the semiconductor industry.
His deep technical knowledge in computer vision and Artificial Intelligence prepared him for his leading role in the design and launch of Hailo’s deep learning processor.
Prior to this, Liran Bar served in senior positions at several multinational companies. His last role was Director of Product Marketing at CEVA, licensor of vision DSP and AI cores. Liran holds a B.Sc. in Electrical & Computer Engineering from Ben Gurion.
Liran Bar Skillset
• Strong business understanding in the areas of imaging, computer vision and deep learning, markets, trends, dynamics and customers’ requirements.
• Deep technical knowledge (SW, HW & Optics) in the area of imaging, computer vision, deep learning, camera modules, ISP, DSP and artificial intelligence processors.
• Proven track record in the areas of product marketing, business development in start-ups and corporations for large multi-national customers.
• Experienced in doing business development with Tier-1 OEMs and their supply chain across APAC, North America and Europe.
• Excellent skills in data analysis and interpretation, strategic planning, negotiation and customers support.
• Experience in overseeing marketing, contracts, advertising, promotions, training, trade-shows/conferences activities, publications and PRs.
• Proven ability to establish joint programs with strategic partners and complimentary ecosystems.
• Credibility managing technical operations on short notice for time-critical sales situations.
• Ability to interface with all levels of customer organizations.
• Ability to drive a complex set of tactical and strategic objectives.
• Proven ability to build, manage, train and motivate staff to achievements.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines while solving problems creatively and with high integrity.
• A pro-active self-starter that maintains professional relationships that meet company core values.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
• Hands-on management style.
Liran Bar is also featured on our premiere Features Page.